Demonstealer reveal new track “Sculpting the Archetype”. After unveiling the gorgeous artwork, Demonstealer waste no time and immediately unleash their second song. “Sculpting the Archetype” is from their highly ambitious album “The Last Reptilian Warrior”.
Featuring contributions from Krimh (Septicflesh) on drums, Stefano Franceschini (Aborted/Hideous Divinity) on bass and a guest guitar solo from Rami. H Mustafa (Nervecell). The song has been unleashed via the band’s official YouTube.
Sculpting The Archetype video
The album will now have an extra track that will feature acclaimed drummer Daniel Presland (Ne Obliviscaris). A video of him talking about his participation can be viewed here:
This artwork was made by none other than Reuben Bhattacharya. (aka Visual Amnesia (Slipknot , Twelve Foot Ninja, Demonic Resurrection))
1. The Grand Collapse Of Humanity featuring Kevin Paradis (Benighted)
2. Sculpting The Archetype featuring Krimh (Septicflesh), Stefano (Aborted) & Rami (Nervecell)
3. The Perspective Of Evil featuring Romain Goulon (Necrophagist) & Arran McSporran (Virvum)
4. The Human Pestilence featuring David Diepold (Cognizance) & Stefano (Hideous Divinity)
5. No Victory In War featuring Kevin Paradis (Benighted) & Shoi Sen (De Profundis)
6. The Weak Shall Perish featuring David Dielpold (Cognizance), Arran McSporran (De Profundis) & Mendel (Aborted)
7. The Last Reptilian Warrior
8. Bonus track featuring Dan Presland (Ne Obliviscaris)
The crowd-funding campaign for this epic album is still going on At this link.